I Love Marketing in Cloudlandia: The First-Ever ILM Zoom Meetup featuring a Q&A with Joe Polish and Dean Jackson
Want to get in on the first-ever I Love Marketing Zoom Meet-Up? Well, here it is! Get the inside scoop on how entrepreneurs are navigating this “new normal” in today’s episode of the I Love Marketing Podcast. This episode is part one of a three-part series, so be sure to tune into parts two and three to gain more valuable insights from a special Q&A session with Joe Polish and Dean Jackson.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Joe, and Dean in this episode:
- Dean gives his thoughts about virtual meetings and why they are poised to become more and more popular over time.
- The D.O.S. Conversation: How identifying your clients’ D.O.S. can help you make better offers and transform your business.
- Why a compelling offer is 10x more powerful than a convincing argument for making your sales and marketing 10x easier.
- More cheese, less whiskers: How to find out what your audience wants and tap into the jetstream of personal compulsion.
- Joe gives the background and story of the Meet-Up groups and podcasts.
- We’re witnessing the new way we’re going to gather.
- People have gotten very comfortable very quickly with virtual events.
- Addictions, vices, abuse, and suffering are on the rise right now. People are in pain.
- Dan Sullivan says entrepreneurs transform bad news into good news.
- Joe is focusing on the dangers, opportunities, and strengths (DOS) of his clients.
- You need to reinforce your strengths more than ever during this time.
- You can read the same marketing books and get new wisdom each time.
- Think of selling as influence and marketing as storytelling.
- See if you have supply and demand on your side; apply the toilet paper analogy psychology.
- The reaper example: The machine was offered to farmers pre-season then paid for afterward.
- A compelling argument hits at the heart, not just the head.
- People’s D.O.S. has changed; you need to get current with it.
You’re invited! We’re asking you to join us at the next LIVE I Love Marketing Meetup via Zoom. Join us at https://ILoveMarketingZoom.com, submit your question and we may choose to answer it. We hope to see you there, Wednesday 5/202/20 at 6:00 PM PST.