I Love Marketing in Cloudlandia, Part 3: The First-Ever ILM Zoom Meetup featuring a Q&A with Joe Polish and Dean Jackson
Your questions: Answered. Listen to Dean and Joe as they continue to answer the audience’s questions at the first-ever I Love Marketing Zoom Meetup in today’s episode of the I Love Marketing Podcast. This episode is part three of a three-part series, so be sure to listen to parts one and two first to get the most out of this special Q&A session.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Joe, and Dean in this episode:
- What they’d do if they lost all their marketing knowledge and needed to quickly get it all back.
- How to sell high-ticket products and services even when nobody knows about you and you’re not well-known.
- What business owners should consider, be aware of, and pay attention to during the COVID-19 “New Normal”.
- Dean Jackson, Mike Agugliaro, and Joe Polish talk about why they love marketing (PLUS: The importance of E.L.F.).
- The #1 action you can take to generate leads at a low cost and strategically get the RIGHT people to join your list.
- If you put 5% more effort into your marketing weekly, it would transform your business.
- Just because people don’t know who you are doesn’t mean you can’t have a compelling offer that sells.
- Where you market depends on where your clients are and evaluate why you are moving.
- Lead magnets and lead markets: Do a new D.O.S. if it’s not working.
- Your offers may be different right now; also consider your messaging and authority.
- Consider packaging and rewording “free” differently.
- Joe used to bring a VHS tape and player for clients to watch in their home while he worked.
- Communication comes first; tech isn’t going to solve your marketing issues but good copywriting will.
- You can feel good offers from good people.
- Think of the one person you are wanting to help and speak specifically to them.
- Everything is marketing.
- E.L.F.: The compass and north star of Joe’s business.
- Know that writing is rewriting, show don’t tell and know who you’re writing to.
- Build a reputation by being it and doing it.
- A book is the best lead magnet.
- On A.I., machine learning, marketing, and strategy development.
- Dean’s experience is a continual building on knowledge and experience.
- Read classic marketing books and go out there and build your own experience.
- On the “new normal”: Winning is still winning.
- If you’re considering change, you need a business strategy, not buzzwords.
- It’s not social distancing, it’s physical distancing.
- You need mind growth to see where others are stuck in their growth, too.
- Your prospect needs to see the value of your product/service.
- Don’t test your idea on non-check-writers.