How to Succeed In Business No Matter What’s Going On In The World
Creating and selling your unique value.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Jay, Joe, and Dean in this episode:
- Why there’s ALWAYS a solution – even in adversity
- What it looks like to respond versus react
- How to be PREEMPTIVE and ELEVATE yourself above the chaos
- Why a RESULTS-LEADER will always trump a thought-leader.
- The DISCONNECT between the value you sell and the value someone will buy
- The incorrect ASSUMPTION Entrepreneurs make about results
- Fearful leaders react, they don’t respond.
- Jay and his Client were in the gold business and had to stop being reactive and impulsive.
- Adopt “ethical opportunism” – there’s always a market for something.
- Jay tells a story of how he overcame – then conquered – adversity.
- Jay defines what marketing means to him.
- How being preemptive is critical when establishing a brand.
- Being preemptive means positioning yourself as the ONLY option in your Prospect’s eye.
- Be prominent by being significantly known in your market.
- Society has been seduced by “how-to-gurus” that don’t know what they’re doing.
- Serve your business and others by servicing your Team, Clients, and Community.
- Think about how you tell your story and provide results.
- Get intimate and empathize with how your Prospect sees life.
- Create measurable results – even if they seem initially immeasurable.
- Most people aren’t strategic and sell tactics that don’t last through the crisis.
- When creativity ends you need to figure out how to do the work.
- You must optimize your systems before you expand.
- Think about how you can get results for your sphere of influence – no matter what.
- If you remove the fear, they will buy.
- There are opportunities everywhere – even before, during, and after your current sale.
- Motivation, ability, and prompts get people to act.
- You either create value or diminish it.
- Think differently and own positive outcomes from negative events.