How To Navigate Economic Crisis and Capture Once-In-A-Lifetime Opportunities with Jay Abraham, Brian Kurtz, Dean Jackson, and Joe Polish
Believe it or not, entrepreneurs are sitting on a gold mine right now. Learn how to uncover unique opportunities amidst a crisis in today’s episode of the I Love Marketing Podcast.
In this episode, Jay Abraham, Brian Kurtz, Dean Jackson, and Joe Polish break down some specific ways that entrepreneurs can generate cash flow, collaborate, and maximize all of their assets immediately. They’ll also share the value of looking outside your industry for answers to strategically set yourself up for sustainable and long-term growth.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Jay, Brian, Dean, and Joe in this episode:
- 5 unique opportunities available to entrepreneurs during the COVID-19 crisis that may never come again.
- Differences between superficial affiliate marketing and deeper, meaningful, profitable partnership deals.
- The Cloudlandia Opportunity: A billion-dollar direct-to-consumer opportunity accelerated by COVID-19.
- Dean’s V.C.R. formula you can use during a down economy to collaborate with others and reach billions.
- 2 overlooked cash-generating strategies business owners should be thinking about using right now.
- How to expand your sphere of influence and build relationships that can be invaluable to you long-term.
- 3 ideas for leveraging your salespeople (and other people’s salespeople!) to increase your cash flow.
- How to hit paydirt during adversity and crisis by seeing possibilities and looking outside your industry.
- You can be reactive and defensive or you can be a proactive, strategic, and ethical opportunist.
- There will never be another window of opportunity like this for collaborations, joint ventures, strategic alliances, co-branding, and referrals.
- Many companies are in danger; there’s a big opportunity to acquire assets.
- There are many super-skilled people with connections that would be open to a performance-based opportunity.
- An example of a chiropractor who is drop-shipping pain-reducing supplements.
- The difference between superficial and meaningful partnerships.
- Lots of businesses are leaving opportunities on the table, like restaurants.
- Using restaurants as an example, they can coordinate relationship building.
- Dean talks about “ghost restaurants” and “cloud kitchens”.
- We’re moving from the mainland to Cloudlandia.
- Businesses are moving DTC (Direct to Consumer).
- The Kylie Jenner example and Lil Nas X examples show the opportunity anyone has to get in front of people and succeed.
- Vision, capability, and reach: How are you leveraging each?
- Use the problem to your advantage with Aikido marketing.
- It all goes back to leveraging relationships; Joe tells the story about his carpet cleaning business and joint ventures.
- The sphere of influence: A well-leveraged relationship is worth way more money in long-term value than just selling stuff.
- Different people are better at different things; find who’s best at what and grow them.
- How to overcome the fear and move forward: You can’t optimize with a limited context.
- Explore and examine your options and opportunities.