WELCOME TO YOUR BEST SOURCE OF FREE, USEFUL & VALUABLE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT MARKETING!

WELCOME TO YOUR BEST SOURCE OF FREE, USEFUL & VALUABLE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT MARKETING!

Episode #319

How To Maximize Your Current Email List with Jon Benson

Episode Summary

When you think of a traditional sales funnel, you usually have your primary product, your first and second upsell, and maybe a downsell. What if there were even more ways to profit from your list?

Jon Benson is the CEO of Digital Publisher, Inc. and the inventor of the Video Sales Letter and Email CopyPro.

Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Jon in this episode:

  • The secret to doubling, tripling, even quadrupling your earnings per click
  • An overlooked weakness with traditional sales funnels and why a “Tunnel Funnel” works MUCH better…
  • I-D-S: A tool that takes the guesswork out of giving your client what they want
  • Add THIS little thing on your order page to increase your conversions…
  • A smarter way to leverage your relationships and other people’s products to make more money

Show Notes

  • When you think of a traditional sales funnel, you usually have your primary product, your first and second upsell, and maybe a downsell.
  • The funnel is based on two things: your own internal products, or your price.
  • Dollar value increases as you proceed down the funnel but the products remain horizontal.
  • People like to make a purchase once they have already made another purchase of something else.
  • A really good conversion rate of an excellent product is between 10% and 20%. This means that we are leaving behind 80% – 90% of people who see our offers.
  • What you need is an interactive survey tool structured around the goal of getting your client what they want rather than what you think they need.
  • It’s not so much about your brand, it’s about your brand’s leveraging of other people.
  • If you have the ability to put an order form on your sales page, do it. It will increase your conversions.
  • Ask specific questions based on two categories: goals and objectives, and the specific ways that they want to do it.
  • Jon takes the answers and dynamically places them into a customized autoresponder.
  • You are reaching outside of your product niche when you do this.
  • This goes beyond an affiliate promotion, every message is custom tailored to what they have already told you.
  • If you don’t know about a particular niche, ask around and do some research.
  • Your biggest objective is “Even if we don’t know the answer, we’ll help you find someone who does.”

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK, LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW

LIKED THAT?
YOU DEFINITELY WANT TO CHECK THESE OUT: