How To Be Creative and Have More Success: The Third Ever ILM Zoom Meetup with Joe Polish, Dean Jackson, and special guest B. Jeffrey Madoff
How do you define success, and what does it really mean to succeed? In our third-ever I Love Marketing Zoom Meet-Up, you’ll discover how to leverage your creative side to make more money, create greater impact, and experience more freedom through your business.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Joe and Dean in this episode:
- Why we’re about to see some of the most innovative experiences and virtual gatherings online.
- Put your face on a sticker, stop touching your face during COVID-19, AND write million-dollar copy!
- Why B. Jeffrey Madoff wrote his new book “Creative Careers: Making a Living with Your Ideas”.
- How to make more money, create greater impact, and experience more freedom using creativity.
- The importance of purpose, perseverance, and stories when building a sustainable business.
- B.R.A.N.D.: Dean shares what a brand REALLY is, the value of a brand, and how to create one.
- What the greatest brands do, how they capture attention, and what they do to lock in loyalty.
- The artistic myth of the lone genius and the firebolt AND the right-brain, left-brain myth.
- Why “editing” can be so powerful for leading a simpler, more connected, more enjoyable life.
- The first step to take when you’re building a sales funnel that attracts your ideal customer.
- How to define SUCCESS so it has a long-lasting positive impact on your daily joy and happiness.
- Everyone in the world has been uprooted; were starting to see the innovations to come.
- We’re discovering and perfecting online gatherings more than ever before.
- Virtual meetings take you somewhere else without physically moving.
- The app that helps you stop touching your face: The Apple Watch can sense when your hand is near your face and it beeps.
- You can repurpose templates for any industry and niche.
- Relate to the topics at hand and current events in your copy.
- Enter the conversations your prospects are already engaged in to experience better conversions.
- The similarities between wrestling and business: The real world hits back.
- Make things happen and don’t wait for things to happen to you.
- By knowing your WHY, you’ll stay focused and motivated.
- People lose their WHY and that’s when entrepreneurship becomes drudgery.
- Purpose and perseverance will help you succeed.
- B.R.A.N.D.: Buying Reflex Affecting Now Decisions.
- The greatest brands capture your attention then tell you a story.
- Creativity is an individual’s need to express.
- Success isn’t acquisition. It’s about doing what you love with people you love.
- Finding true success takes examination.
- Dean finishes the sentence: I know I’m being successful when…
- Time is the most leverage-able thing in business.
- After pursuing your WHY, ask WHAT.
- Expose yourself to new people and ideas to find the WHAT.
- After the WHAT, ask WHO.
- Success is not an arrival, it’s a continuous set-up and maintenance.
- There is no lone genius – that’s an artistic myth.
- The left-brain and right-brain theory is false.
- The lighting bolt catalyst: Exposure to a wider world of thinkers, creators, and experiences.
- One funnel does not fit all – know who you are talking to, first.