How to Achieve Exponential Growth in Your Business with Stefan Wissenbach at Joe Polish’s Genius Network
Is exponential growth in your business magic – or mastery? Is it mystical, or is it the power of structure, passion, and tenacity?
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Stefan Wissenbach in this episode:
- Is It Magic or Mastery: How to achieve exponential growth in your business
- One key difference between successful people and unsuccessful people
- The power of structure, passion, and tenacity in accomplishing what you want in life
- How to be unstoppable and break through obstacles in your way
- An online tool that attracts talented team members to your company and massively increases employee engagement
- Stefan asks 10 thought-provoking questions that can change your life
- What seems like magic is just intense practice and mastering a series of moves.
- Mastery and doing things in a certain way is what divides the successful from the unsuccessful.
- There are three vital components: structure, passion, and tenacity; when combined you get exponential results.
- Everyone wants to be in a position where work is optional, but most have no idea when that happens. This lead to the creation of the Magic Number.
- When you know your Magic Number, you will only have one of two problems. You’ll either have too much money or not enough. Do you know your Magic Number?
- The only plan that most people have is for when they die. Do you have a written plan for your life?
- Helping your employees create plans is a good idea and increases employee engagement.
- What problems are you uncovering right now that can be solved with a structure?
- Structure alone is not enough, passion is required because passion sells.
- When you have passion for your business, it’s like a magnet for your audience.
- Tenacity combined with passion is what keeps you going. To be tenacious, you need a purpose. What is your massive transformational purpose?
- What treasured personal possessions would you be willing to sell in order to pursue your passion?
- When you’re tenacious, your ideas will multiply and grow.