Finding and Creating Breakthroughs
Today, you will discover how you can find and create systematic breakthroughs with Strategic Coach Member, and co-creator of I Love Marketing, Dean Jackson. Dean Jackson is often regarded as the Marketing Buddha, a marketing philosopher, and marketing genius and he shows you how to use marketing as the ultimate lever to a life of freedom and freedom and fun.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dean in this episode:
- The systematic approach to creating breakthroughs in your business
- Improving your offer to scale your business
- The 9-word email strategy to re-engage leads
- Re-engaging strategies to convert existing leads
- The top 3 strategies to create breakthroughs
- Targeting breakthroughs to scale your business
- The 3 punch knockout system to re-engage your list
- A systematic approach to breakthroughs.
- A system is something you can do again and again and again. It’s repeatable…
- Breakthroughs are different than incremental improvement. What I’m talking about is looking for things that are multipliers not incremental improvements.
- What would I do if I only got paid if my Client gets the result?
- The number one way that you can create a breakthrough in your business is to make a better offer.
- Profit Activator number three is about educating and motivating people to do business with you when they’re ready.
- What we’re looking at is how can we convert more of the leads that we already have.
- I’ve seen the most amazing breakthroughs with the amazing nine-word e-mail that revives dead leads.
- Roughly 50 percent of the people who inquire about something today will buy it within 18 months.
- The key strategy to find the breakthroughs.