Interview with Karen Jacobsen – #146
Hey, I recently got to do something really cool… I had a conversation with Siri (in real life)! Karen Jacobsen is the Australian English voice heard on hundreds of millions of GPS units around the world…and…she’s the Australian voice of Siri. Karen was in Tempe, Arizona, for an event, so – off the cuff – we got together and had an impromptu conversation about a bunch of cool things. http://youtu.be/_A5wa9ojERU I think you’re going to get a kick out of this interview, because Karen shared…
- How Olivia Newton John changed Karen’s life and inspired at a very young age
- The best part of having your voice on over 100 million GPS units and over 200 million Apple products around the world
- How to know the right direction to go in, and the best steps to take in your life… and… why it’s “never too late to recalculate”
- The way to get more confidence, take charge, be in control and accelerate your life
- If you’re ever unclear, undecided or confused about anything, here’s a simple technique you can use to get certain and have more certainty
- 5 steps to ‘recalculate’ in any area of your life and get to where you want to go And a lot more. Karen is incredibly enthusiastic and she loves life…and I think you’re going to love Karen!