Developing Your Inner Giver: A Conversation Between Self-Development Legend Brian Tracy
A better, more distinctive way to serve more people and give greater value.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll discover from Brian and Joe in this episode:
- Why Brian loves “What’s In It For Them” and how he uses the concepts in it
- How Brian discovered one of the most important self-development concepts
- The most destructive thing in life (This is especially important if you’re a parent)
- A key to self-confidence, courage, positive relationships, and fulfillment
- How to make better decisions when it comes to allocating your time and energy
- One of the major reasons why people are unsuccessful (and what to do about it)
- Being Responsible: Why blame doesn’t work, and the “golden triangle” does
- A simple step you can take to get more connected when life is painful
- What to do when you feel resentment so you can let it go and move past it
- The Brian Tracy Domino: How contribution helps you and other people succeed
- How to feel better, increase your happiness, and improve your quality of life
WHAT’S IN IT FOR THEM? 9 Genius Networking Principles to Get What You Want By Helping Others Get What They Want – new book by Joe Polish.