Designing A Transformative Culture: The I Love Marketing Live Virtual Q&A featuring Jason Korman
Do you know what culture is… and what it isn’t? Learn how to effectively improve your culture, get your Team motivated from the inside out, and drive better performance through cultural transformation in today’s episode of the I Love Marketing podcast.
In this episode, Jason Korman, Dean Jackson, and Joe Polish share how to align outcomes with less complexity through culture. Jason will explain what culture is and where people get it wrong—and you’ll get the ultimate formula to drive your vision home and finally get things done.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Jason, Dean, and Joe in this episode:
- How to motivate your people so they experience greater cooperation, less complexity and more achievement.
- The 3 principles of culture change that increase productivity and align people better to outcomes and results.
- How the environment shapes behavior, gets people to take action, and allows organizations to solve hard problems.
- The process Jason implemented that increased engagement around innovation by 1000x in one organization.
- How you can drive better performance with leadership tools that gain influence and increase your revenue.
- One commonality shared by Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates and many of the richest people in the world.
- What effective companies do to communicate and execute their mission in ways prospects and customers love.
- The Myth of Culture and Values: Why culture is NOT values and why core values often fail in many organizations.
- Three of the most important lessons Jason has learned over his career about change, getting results and success.
- A method for identifying any niche or markets real needs and delivering solutions that are ‘scale ready algorithms’.
- The ULTIMATE FORMULA for driving your vision, getting anything you want done, and reaching almost anybody.
- How to stop feeling anxiety and overwhelm, and live an even clearer, connected, calmer, happier, more fulfilling life.
- Joe introduces Jason and Gaping Void.
- Culture is a management system that helps people execute at their highest level.
- Semiotics are things we are surrounded by that have an idea attached.
- Gaping Void uses semiotics to apply principles within a culture.
- Messages and environments impact behavior.
- People act more responsibly, ethically, and empathetically when around something that reminds them of childhood.
- They’re doing a new contemporary version of change management at Gaping Void.
- Culture is a collection of beliefs, mindsets, mental models, principles, and world views, that together inform behavior and drive Business outcomes – it’s not just core values.
- Culture should motivate and guide on how work needs to be done.
- Greater cooperation and collaboration and less complexity are some benefits of a good culture.
- Objectivity and self-awareness are scarce.
- The three elements of culture change: future motivated state, articulated beliefs, and relentlessly socialized ideas day in and day out.
- You need the language, to communicate, and to align people’s journey internally with it.
- How Gaping Void is creating a culture of innovation by looking at an organization’s psychology.
- Language and a way to spread those ideas are key.
- The Elon Musk example: He’s good at articulating the future and can express the motivation so people rally around the cause.
- Creatives can really differentiate approaches to solving problems and building Businesses.
- Mimetics, semiotics, and the way to get ideas to spread.
- The big lie in Business: All that matters is data.
- Culture is not values!
- Cultural walls, virtual backgrounds, and immersive environments are powerful.