Creating Connection and Breakthrough with the Right Questions
Live on purpose by eliminating roadblocks to access new opportunities while eliminating physical and psychological barriers.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dan in this episode:
- Shifting out of your head and into your Clients’ head
- Making more impact with questions than with answers
- Understanding how they are looking at the world
- Value Creation
- Marketing is how you get people to show up who are pre-interested, pre-motivated, pre- qualified, and pre-disposed to give you money.
- “As a marketer you want to enter a conversation that’s already existing in the Prospect’s mind.” ― Robert Collier
- All sales are actually a conversation… and conversation means two-way communication.
- You make far more impact on people with questions than with answers.
- The Dan Sullivan R Factor Question: “If we were having this discussion 3 years from today, and you were looking back over those 3 years, what has to have happened in your life, both personally and professionally, for you to feel happy with your progress?”
- D.O.S. = Dangers, Opportunities, and Strengths: What dangers do you have now that have to be eliminated over the next three years? What opportunities have to be captured and what strengths do you have that need to be maximized?
- The more that we can move out of our own head and into our Clients’ head, and understand how they’re looking at the world… and then line that up with what we can actually do for them… that’s when we have a real value creation proposition.
- People do not reach their opportunities if they don’t eliminate their dangers… real and psychological dangers.
- Most of the things that keep people from reaching their opportunities are these dangers that are literally in their head.
- Money earned ethically is a byproduct of value creation.