Creating Authentic and Profitable Win-Win Relationships in Your Business with Kevin Thompson at Joe Polish’s Genius Network
How would your business change with a 4-step strategy for increasing your revenue and creating authentic, profitable win-win relationships? Kevin Thompson offers his 2 million dollar process that attracts big clients.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Kevin Thompson in this episode:
- The Secret of Making Powerful Connections: A $2 million process that attracts big clients
- How to find the hidden, unseen and unobvious (but most valuable) opportunities in your business
- A 4-step strategy for increasing your revenue and creating authentic, profitable win-win relationships
- Kevin reveals the #1 most powerful thing you can do in your business and in your life
- Entrepreneurs often view the relationships they make in their business logically instead of intuitively.
- Joe Foley is all about product creation and fulfillment.
- If you focus your efforts on win-win relationships with your clients, it will increase revenue in a huge way and give you much more satisfaction around what you do.
- There are five areas of your business that your relationships seriously matter: your clients, your prospects, your employees, your vendors, and your business partners.
- When somebody is in a win-win relationship with you they are committed to you.
- Using this process, Joe Foley increased his revenue by more than $2 million and picked up one of his biggest clients.
- The first step is to be yourself and authentically connect with the people you’re talking to.
- There are three specific questions you need to ask your clients to become fully engaged in listening.
- Most people never get listened to.
- Demonstrate that you understand your prospect by giving their words back to them and reaffirming everything they said. This leads to a collaboration instead of a sales pitch.
- The most powerful thing you can do in your life and your business is to focus on relationships.
- Choose the one category that you can swing the needle in the biggest way and start there, then build win-win relationships in that area.