Creating Alive Ideas: Connecting to Yourself and Your Business
Suzy Batiz is one of the leading female Entrepreneurs of this generation. Her magnetic personality, quick wit, and brutally honest insights have touched people all over the world. A sought after speaker, she’s inspired thousands to pursue their dreams and find success in business and life.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Suzy in this episode:
- How Suzy came up with the idea for Poo-Pourri and her incredible journey of building a $500 million empire.
- What “connection” means to Suzy (PLUS: How Suzy deals with failure – AND – her best advice for any Entrepreneur going through difficulties or struggle).
- Suzy’s definition of success
- Suzy’s answer to the question: “What does ‘money’ mean to you?”
- The importance of “Resonance,” “Entrepreneurial Intuition,” and “Gut Feelings.”
- A simple practice you can use to tap into your creativity and feel happier.
- The power of FLOW in making great ideas work and becoming more successful.
- The inspiration for Poo~Pourri and how she took the smell out of sh**.
- She made business the bad guy after her second bankruptcy.
- Hardships are rocket fuel. Learn and propel forward from painful experiences.
- Suzy grew up learning to make things if she wanted them.
- Most successful Entrepreneurs came from adversity and turned pain into productivity.
- Everyone in her company treats their product like it’s a being of its own.
- She notices energy changes in business and life and follows that intuitive sense.
- The way we measure success should be reconsidered.
- Suzy wants her Team to fail and take risks. Her Team’s Coach uses crying as a connection tool.
- Success and failure are like yin and yang.
- Money is just energy. And it’s not the only energy out there.
- As Tony Robbins says, “You’re either winning or you’re learning.”
- Work on your internal compass and work on making it rich.
- Suzy’s working on cultivating personal relationships.
- Such success from a “poop spray” shows that it’s for something else – not just money.