Creating A Vision Worth Sharing: I Love Marketing LIVE Featuring Cameron Herold with Dean Jackson
What is your Vivid Vision? If you are trying to build an organization of people who share your same values and energy and want to make things happen on a bigger scale, then this episode is for you!
Imagine if everyone you worked with could read your mind! They could see as clearly as you see, where you want your marketing and business to be going, and how you want it operating.
Listen in as special guest who was named by Forbes Magazine as “the CEO Whisperer,” Cameron Herold joins Dean Jackson to discuss how to create a vision worth sharing, one of the most effective ways to align your marketing and business around a vision of the future. Cameron is the mastermind behind hundreds of company’s exponential growth and has earned his reputation as the business growth guru. He has built a dynamic consultancy with Clients that include a monarchy and a Big 4 wireless company. The Author of 5 books, Cameron is also a top rated international speaker and the founder of the COO Alliance, the World’s Leading Network for Seconds in Command.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Cameron, and Dean in this episode:
- What a VIVID VISION is and why it’s so important for building a meaningful organization
- How to get PASSIONATE Team Members to see your vision and make your dreams a reality
- The biggest mistake leaders make when trying to make forward progress in their business
- Once your Vivid Vision attracts people to you, here is how to ensure they are the RIGHT people
- How to leverage your Entrepreneurial superpower AND protect yourself from extreme failure
- Why being the smartest person in the room is NOT as much an advantage as THIS ONE THING
- The Vivid Vision process explained STEP-BY-STEP and EXACTLY how to create YOUR Vivid Vision
- One of the most important lessons Cameron learned from Elon Musk about DREAMING BIG
- One of the biggest reasons to have a Vivid Vision is for everyone to see the value in their work, what it’s building, and why it matters.
- Employees can’t read your mind.
- True leadership is having a vision, what it looks like, and sharing it with the world.
- It goes back to “Think and Grow Rich.” Conceive, believe, and achieve. You can’t achieve if you can’t imagine.
- Takeaway: write everything down and you never know what magic you can inspire.
- You can reverse engineer all aspects of things when you have a Vivid Vision
- Dean’s Winning Formula: The 9-Word Email
- ADD and Bipolar Disorder. The Entrepreneurial superpower.
- So much of a Vision is self-awareness it’s understanding your own strengths and weaknesses.
- You can buy and tap into as much or as little of a capability that you can imagine.
- You can have a global network of people all working independently and collectively towards your vision, as long as everybody is clear on what the vision is.
- If you’re going to hire a WHO, talk to 3-4 other people that have worked with them, and treat it like you would if you were hiring someone to spend 100K on a marketing ad campaign.
- The easiest way to attract is for your brand to be very strong.
- Are you attracting or pushing away? Are your employee’s high frequency and attracting people into your business?
- Do you pay at 85% or greater? If you pay a tiny bit more, they’ll go through a brick wall for you.
- Delivering core values and living them. Treating people with respect.