Copywriting Super Panel – Part 1 with Clayton Makepeace, Brian Kurtz, Jennifer Hudye and Craig Clemens From Joe Polish and Genius Network
Is your copy working? Learn how to write copy that sells in today’s episode with four of the top names in direct response marketing.
Today’s episode is a special copywriting super panel, and it’s part one of a two-part series. Experts Clayton Makepeace, Brian Kurtz, Jennifer Huyde, and Craig Clemens share how they’ve written lucrative copy for their clients, and how you can, too. Whether it’s authenticity or basic fundamentals, each pro has valuable insight on how to make copy work.
In this episode, four panelists will give immediately actionable advice to consider when hiring a copywriter or writing copy of your own. You’ll learn the role of storytelling, how to stand out, and how to drive people to act in an authentic and effective way. You’ll also discover what many online marketers don’t know – but should.
If you’d like to join world-renowned entrepreneurs at next year’s Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Clayton, Brian, Jennifer, and Craig in this episode:
- FUNDAMENTAL business advice for successful direct response marketing.
- The 10 Commandments of Copywriting: From The Copywriter Closest To God.
- The ONE THING everything you send should do.
- What you really want when you hire a copywriter.
- How to STAND OUT when consumers see an average of 5,000 advertisements A DAY.
- The FOUR STEPS to write successful copy AND get people to ACT.
- Clayton recommends everyone read Successful Direct Marketing Methods by Bob Stone to get the nuts and bolts of direct marketing.
- Clayton sees that marketers of today don’t understand who they’re writing to – they focus on flashy stuff and don’t get fundamentals.
- Great copywriters tell stories and drop right into the action – know who you’re talking to and write to them personally.
- Everything you send builds a relationship with your clients.
- Copywriters want to focus on the concept, teaser, offer, headline, and first paragraph – you need to spend more time on your headline and lead.
- Authenticity is important for consumers and influences their decision to buy – make sure your marketing is truthful and aligned.
- Infuse your message, truth, and personality into your marketing in an organized way that amplifies your message.
- Jennifer shares her journey and how “the character diamond” has helped her infuse messages into marketing campaigns.
- Jennifer breaks down how our weaknesses are our strengths, “turned up too loud”.
- Craig Clemens shares how he writes effective advertisements with “primal storytelling”.
- Ask a “YES” question, reveal that you’ve been there, call out your discovery, and send them to do something.