Collaborate To Elevate: One Of The Most Effective Strategies For Amplifying Your Business with JJ Virgin at Joe Polish’s Genius Network
JJ Virgin connected the top health experts in the world and turned her competition into valuable partners. This is how she did it.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from JJ in this episode:
- What JJ did in the health industry to organically connect the top health experts together
- How to turn your competitors into valuable partners that help grow your business
- One simple technique for attracting thousands of new Facebook fans every week
- The fastest, easiest way to create valuable products without you having to do any of the work
- What you can do to quickly build your list and massively increase your credibility
- It’s all about asking the right questions.
- 90% of your business should come from your JV partners.
- Collaborating instead of competing will elevate your business, not crush it.
- One of the coolest things about collaborating is you will instantly increase your credibility. You rise up with your partners.
- Your best promotional partners are the people that are closest to you that share the same market and demographic.
- One of the members of JJ’s group of collaborators started out with no list and no experience, and now they have a six figure list and a thriving online business.
- Creating a network of partners that cross promote each other’s top content can greatly amplify the reach and effectiveness of each piece.
- You can borrow your partner’s credibility to sell on a channel you have no experience with.
- People like to see the behind the scenes action of those they follow. People want to feel like they are getting to know you and what you’re doing as you’re going through life. Being real and authentic builds engagement in your audience.
- You can repurpose your bonuses for more than one launch.
- When doing PR, recommend your network of expert friends as people that can also be interviewed and quoted. You’re not going to be reached out to every single week, so why not have your network in there who are also going to recommend you.
- For the people in your network that are not at your level, mentor them and help them grow and develop.