Brendon Burchard On How To Create An Integrated Product Suite
In this bonus episode you’ll hear Genius Network Member, Brendon Burchard cover his integrated product suite strategy and the following topics:
- There’s millions of dollars in mentorship
- There’s power in asking yourself, “Did I live? Did I love? And did I matter? Did I make a difference?”
- Following all of the traditional sort of advice in the book world with that first book, he went very quickly into bankruptcy
- The set of activities, tasks, deadlines, roles, and whole 9 yards for a successful book project
- The most important thing in all of your businesses, everyone here, once you get done with strategy, it’s messaging and sequencing.
- How a book can serve as your marketing lead in
- You can’t serve someone more than writing a book, because you’re in their head for 3 hours to 8 hours, depending on how fast they read
- There’s extraordinary money in any niche. It’s not about is that a wealthy niche, is it a good niche, is it lucrative. It’s are you approaching it intelligently and strategically, and with discipline?
- If you don’t have an integrated product suite, you’ll never be the #1 brand in your space
- If you have one-off promotions, you go broke, at some point, because you forget to do them or you get tired of them, or you’re on vacation and you’re not making any money
- I’m not ever interested in being the smartest guy in the room. I’m interested in being the most excellent executor and disciplined guy in the room. That’s what I’m after
- Take it seriously. Schedule time. Block time to make it happen, to create your products, to set up your funnels
- If you’re just starting out, create a low-tier price point under $200, and create a high-tier price point over $697, about $700 or more
- Integrate your brand and your products, and then market them with cascading video campaigns. That’s the path to wealth