Boost Your Productivity While Staying Sane: The Fifth ILM Zoom Meetup with Joe Polish, Dean Jackson Featuring Eelco de Boer
Freedom. It’s why most Entrepreneurs do what they do. Learn how to have more time for the things you love, be peacefully productive, and grow your Business sustainably in today’s episode of the I Love Marketing podcast.
In this episode, Eelco de Boer, Dean Jackson, and Joe Polish break down the problems plaguing Entrepreneurs when it comes to their offer and how they choose to deliver it. Eelco will share his surprising strategy for staying productive and distraction-free—and you’ll get the best marketing tactics and tweaks that are working today.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Eelco, Dean, and Joe in this episode:
- One of the best actions you can take to grow and build your Business during the pandemic.
- The Power of Journaling: How to gain clarity, simplify your life, and transform your Business.
- Eelco shares what’s working for him online (Plus: How you can drive bigger, better results).
- Internet Fasting: A simple practice for becoming peacefully productive (and laser- focused!).
- Alex shares the single best marketing strategy, irresistible offer, and bonus you can use.
- What Entrepreneurs can do to rejuvenate, have more time, and experience greater freedom.
- Eelco reveals his “Leads On LinkedIn” strategy for and growing your engagement and your list.
- How you can become healthier, happier, and richer more easily by taking THIS one simple action.
- Know how to create a great offer; when you do that, everything else doesn’t have to be perfect.
- If you can back up your offer, you’ll make more money.
- Delivery systems can’t make up for not having a good sales pitch or offer.
- Sometimes your offer is great, but no one buys it – you need the offer and the delivery system locked in.
- Learn from all the content that is out there and learn from those who are where you want to be.
- Joe shares the history of I Love Marketing.
- Your vibes are impacted on social media; control your exposure and be disciplined.
- Have an internet fast where you turn it off for a length of time; just like intermittent fasting.
- Internet fasting will rejuvenate your energy, protect your energy by spending time with quality people, and spending time alone.
- Entrepreneurs start a business for freedom. If you can’t get away for a few hours, you aren’t free.
- You don’t need to create your offer on the internet, you can create it while you’re offline.
- There’s a lot of technology addition out there.
- We want to be healthy, happy, and rich.
- LinkedIn is like the Facebook of 2012, 2013, 2014.
- Engagement of FB is horrible; it’s great on LinkedIn if you know how to do it.
- Eelco gives some LinkedIn organic reach and engagement advice.
- Richard Branson has never been to a grocery store and can’t remember the last time he did laundry.
- Be lazy, ambitious, and clever; find others to do the work you can’t or shouldn’t do.
- The more work you can give, the more freedom you can achieve.