Becoming An Even More Focused, Productive and Successful Entrepreneur: A Marketing and Business Growth Q&A with Joe Polish, Benjamin Hardy and Jason Fladlien
Since Benjamin Hardy joined Genius Network, his life and business have completely transformed. Just one of these transformations is that he has increased his income by almost 10x. That’s why Benjamin decided to host a special webinar with one of his biggest inspirations and mentors, Joe Polish, as well as Genius Network member Jason Fladlien – the preeminent authority on webinars.
Whether you’re growing or starting a company, this episode will be valuable for you and your business. You’ll hear Benjamin Hardy share his business and life transformation, and you’ll discover why Genius Network is so life-changing. Learn how you can surround yourself with some of the smartest entrepreneurs alive and hear Joe Polish, Ben Hardy and Jason Fladlien reveal some of their best strategies for becoming an even more focused, productive and successful entrepreneur.
If you’d like to join Benjamin Hardy, Jason Fladlien, Joe Polish, and 400 more of the world’s greatest entrepreneurs at this year’s Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event, or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
In this episode, you’ll learn strategies for becoming more focused, productive and successful. Discover how to revolutionize your life and business in today’s episode of I Love Marketing with Joe Polish, Benjamin Hardy, and Jason Fladlien.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Benjamin, Jason, and Joe in this episode:
- How Genius Network completely transformed Ben Hardy’s life and almost 10x’ed Ben’s income.
- What every entrepreneur needs to know about to-do lists to become even more focused, productive and successful.
- One of the biggest secrets to making more money, getting paid what you deserve and living your dreams.
- How to put yourself in an environment where you’re surrounded by some of the smartest people alive.
- The formula for knowing exactly what you should charge for your products and services.
- The #1 optimal strategy for building a website or blog: Offer ________, and offer it in a way that ________.
- What the Genius Network Annual Event is and how it can make your life and business more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative and Fun).
- Benjamin witnessed a psychological upgrade due to Genius Network.
- In his first semester of grad school, Benjamin made the goal to join Genius Network before he finished his Ph.D. program.
- Benjamin’s heroes were all somehow connected to Genius Network and Joe Polish.
- Benjamin attributes his growth to the investments he’s made to things like Genius Network.
- Before Joe knew anything about marketing, he surrounded himself with people who did.
- Consistently align yourself with your goals, targets, and outcome.
- Separate what’s needed and what’s a distraction.
- Determine what’s possible and what’s probable – and how much time and money it’ll take – and be clear on if you’re aligned with it.
- Put people and projects through the E.L.F.™ factor: Is it “E.L.F.™ ” or “H.A.L.F.”?
- Health, wealth, and E.L.F.™ are the focus of the Genius Network annual event.
- Nothing is E.L.F.™ in the very beginning, so don’t expect it from the start.
- Become a bold person by making a bold decision.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK, LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW