An Amazing 9-Word Email That Revives Dead Leads with Dean Jackson at Joe Polish’s Genius Network
If you’ve been in business for more than 90 days and you have leads you have generated, you are sitting on a goldmine.
In this episode of I Love Marketing with Dean Jackson and Joe Polish, you’re going to discover a simple 9-word email you can send to your leads that gets them to engage with (and reply to) your emails.
This is one of the simplest actions you can take to bond with your prospects and customers AND set up a relationship with them where they love buying from you over and over again…
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dean in this episode:
- The 9-Word Email: The Easy, Compelling and Quick Way To Make More Money
- How to increase the effectiveness of your marketing message by 2x, 5x, even 10x
- Reviving “Dead Leads”: The profitable way to monetize leads that haven’t bought from you in the last 90 days
- Dean gives you an exact 9-word email template you can use in your business
- The Starbucks Test: How to write a message so persuasive and engaging that whomever you send it to will be compelled to respond
- How to make sure any email you send gets delivered, avoids being flagged as spam AND gets opened
- The Email Barista: A smart way to effectively automate responding to emails
- We tend to focus on how to convert leads as soon as possible; we don’t treat them as good leads if they’re not new.
- A survey a company did showed that most people bought after 90 days.
- It’s important to keep a sequence in your business where you circle back to leads every 90-days.
- A job recruiter sent, “Are you still available?” and got lots of responses because it wasn’t just information.
- The barista example: How would you say it if you saw them at Starbucks?
- Speak to the individual, not to the crowd; think of emails as a dialogue.
- Email allows you to respond – not react – to leads.
- Morning after 9-word emails are very effective and engaging.
- Try to get engagement early because that increases your chances of a sale down the road.
- 04:33 – 04:59 – On the 9-word e-mail.
- 06:23 – 06:53 – On what most people do that doesn’t work.
- 08:42 – On the morning after email.