The Simple Messaging System: What Every Business Owner and Entrepreneur Needs To Know About SMS with Amanda Dobson, Joe Polish and Dean Jackson
Amanda Dobson is a skilled, experienced, successful marketing executive, and a super smart digital marketer. She’s helped some brands go from zero to top of their industries and specializes in SMS messaging, push notifications, chatbots, Facebook groups and many other channels. She also leads a rockstar team that creates strategies, breakthroughs and drives millions of dollars of sales on a monthly basis. She teaches people how to create new traffic channels and make A LOT more money – and she can help YOU and YOUR company too.
Amanda teaches people how to leverage existing lists to create new traffic channels and build revenue. She sees having multiple channels as an insurance policy because if one fails, you’ve still got others that are working for you. Phone communication and sales is the way of the future – and SMS is a great value-add that improves the experience.
In this episode, Amanda shares a ton of underleveraged marketing techniques that any business owner can implement to start using SMS to increase their sales and conversions.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Amanda, Joe and Dean in this episode:
- The ONE THING every social media platform has in common that can build your prospect and customer list.
- EMAIL IS DEAD…Or Is It? The TRUTH about email marketing and how to combine it with text messaging to supercharge your results.
- How to find new, diverse channels to communicate with people and make A LOT more money in your business.
- A BIG MISTAKE you might be making that could be causing you to unintentionally send your customers to your competitors.
- SMS Success: How to successfully get started with SMS and use it to increase your EPC’s 3x-5x.
- A cheaper, easier way to increase your revenue that could blow your other communication channels out of the water.
- How to keep your list engaged, increase your online performance and create loyal customers for life.
- The ideal time to contact people and send text messages if you want the best response and higher consumption.
- What every entrepreneur and marketer should do to “mine data” and make your content 10x more engaging.
- “Mobile Responsive” versus “Mobile Optimized”: What most business owners get WRONG (and how to get it RIGHT).
- 14+ SMS techniques and tips almost any small business owner can use to increase conversions and sales.
- The psychology behind technology, social media and online marketing that can make you more influential.
- ONE WAY to get 25%-50% click-through rates, up to 97% open rates and nearly 100% deliverability.
- Add THIS “SNEAKY LITTLE BOX” to your order form and watch your customers buy.
- Having multiple traffic channels is like having an insurance policy for your business.
- Take one traffic channel and build out others from it.
- Email is the baseline of all other channels.
- You can use your Facebook groups to get user-generated content.
- Make SMS a value-added program – it’s cheap to do if you do it right.
- Calculate per subscriber, not per click.
- Pay attention to how all your platforms are fueling each other.
- Map out your existing traffic channel and see where you can incorporate a phone number.
- Split test before opting into an SMS program.
- You can still collect email addresses and then add an incentive for a phone number.
- Some SMS applications include; appointment reminders, contests, discounts, industry news, and updates.
- Segment your lists so people get relevant texts from you and make sure you provide a clear call to action.
- Make sure your mobile site is optimized.