A Plethora of Ideas For A Better Business: The Seventh ILM Zoom Meetup with Joe Polish, Dean Jackson, Featuring Lee Richter
Regardless of what the world is going through, your Business can still crush it. Lee Richter, an award-winning Business innovator, leader, and global visionary, shares how she has created multiple successful Businesses over decades and has fun doing it.
In this episode, Lee, Dean, and Joe discuss marketing tips during tough times, how to bring together a rock-solid team, and the “10 Ways Method” for attracting attention, making more money, and blowing your Clients away.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dean, Joe, and Lee in this episode:
- How focusing on trackable RESULTS leads you to valuable long-term outcomes and ROI’s
- Lee shares why she loves marketing AND her perspective on The Entrepreneurial Mindset
- How Lee finds and hires great Team Members (and secrets for being a useful, helpful collaborator)
- The co-founder of Comic-Con surprise appearance! (His favorite comic book character and favorite movie!)
- Some of the best ways for Business owners to get more Customers even in a down market
- How the “right phrase” can help your Customers feel comfortable with their decision to buy
- What having an E.L.F. Business means to Lee (AND the greatest misconception about media)
- How to utilize tough times as a springboard for greater success (PLUS: What “success” means to Lee)
- What PR can (and can’t) do, and how to build relationships that bring you free PR opportunities
- How to overcome adversities and obstacles when you’re struggling, overwhelmed, or in a bad place
- The “10 Ways Method” for attracting attention, making more money and blowing people away
- The Who Not How book by Ben Hardy and Dan Sullivan inspiration and lessons.
- Lee is an incredible WHO that will share HOW she does things.
- Marketing and PR are Lee’s passions.
- Lee invests in mentorship groups for access and opportunity.
- Projects: A strategy Lee deploys to see who rises to the top in a Team.
- Dean explains how to evaluate everything you do in Business.
- Evaluate your relationships and drive your ROI.
- Lee shares what she looks for in a community.
- Think about ROI over time, not just in the first year.
- Marketing connects people.
- Mindset: Only keep the most empowering stories in your brain.
- The secret to growth: Consistent action every day.
- Lee’s E.L.F. filter: She uses it and encourages her Team to, too.
- How Joe applies E.L.F. to every aspect of life.
- E.L.F. vs. H.A.L.F and how to make the shift.
- Success, to Lee, is freedom of choice.
- Lee highlights celebrations every Friday and shares it with Clients and the Team.
- Turning negative into positive in PR.
- A media misconception: The media is made up of people, so build a relationship with them.
- Start outside of your company and see what the media is already working on, then help them first.
- Don’t just call the media with a pitch, build the relationship first.
- Eunice runs the backstage of Joe’s life; Joe shares how they work together.
- Lee uses the DISC and Kolbe tests.
- The power of delegation: If you have the right team, things get done quickly.
- In any area of expertise, you want people to utilize what you have.
- Have friends in every age group.