How Technology Affects Your Business In The New Digital Age
Genius Network Presentation by Jared Cohen
About Jared Cohen:
Jared Cohen is the President of Jigsaw (previously Google Ideas) and an Adjunct Senior Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations. Previously, he served as a member of the Secretary of State’s Policy Planning Staff and as an advisor to Condoleezza Rice and later Hillary Clinton.
- Why we should all be concerned about the future
- Over the span of 13 years, Internet users grew from 361 million to 2.4 billion
- Mobile Devices in circulation – 907 million to 6 billion+
- 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- 4. 4 billion hours of YouTube video are watched every single month.
- The Number of SMS texts sent every day exceeds population on earth
- 2 lessons based on the next 5 billion people getting online
- Why virtual entourages are going to become gigantic
- The reason it’s so important to talk to kids about online privacy and security and data