Marketing That Gets You Customers: The I Love Marketing Live Virtual Q&A Featuring Joe Polish and Dean Jackson
Are you fishing in the right pond? Listen in as Dean Jackson and Joe Polish answer audience questions about increasing your Prospects and conversion rates with wildly effective marketing techniques.
In this episode, Joe and Dean discuss how to incorporate humor into your messaging in a way that aligns with your message and never falls flat. They share the difference between visible and invisible Prospects, the principles of successful joint ventures, and how to leverage social media platforms—and they reveal how to find money that’s hidden deep inside in your Business.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Joe, and Dean in this episode:
- How to think about and use EFFECTIVE HUMOR in your marketing to get attention AND get more sales.
- Dean shares the MOST VALUABLE content you can send someone after you are in communication with them.
- Joe’s favorite marketing book of ALL TIME (PLUS: A lesson from one of the greatest Copywriters who ever lived).
- Simple actions you can take to INCREASE the number of Prospects you reach AND increase your conversion rates.
- Should you use Facebook to lead generate? YouTube ads? Google searches? Here’s how to integrate ALL of them.
- An easier way to find more HIGH PAYING CUSTOMERS that are similar to your current BEST Customers.
- How to build a great Business by consistently marketing to the RIGHT prospects so they buy from YOU.
- Joe reveals one of his best working strategies for setting up PROFITABLE, SUCCESSFUL joint ventures.
- The difference between VISIBLE and INVISIBLE prospects (and how to intelligently deal with BOTH).
- THIS ONE GREAT BUSINESS STRATEGY can help you discover HIDDEN MONEY in your Business.
- The Business you’re REALLY in AND how to get and keep valuable LONG TERM Customers.
- You can educate and motivate with humor, but it can’t just be entertainment.
- Know the outcome you want and use humor to motivate that action.
- What is the job of your humor? Does it convey your message?
- Valuable content for warm leads: Be a market maker and find invisible prospects.
- Custom audiences, data, and finding Customers on Facebook.
- Market data that is objective is very compelling for people.
- Compel, don’t convince.
- Never look at one platform in isolation, look at the journey as a whole.
- The simplest things done right are the most powerful.
- You’re in constant communication.
- You need to get people at the right time. Be consistent with your communications.
- Give up if your efforts aren’t working and your message doesn’t land – but don’t give up so easily.
- Joe’s Team is constantly tweaking things to find what works.
- Make sure you’re fishing in the right pond.
- A brand is establishing a buying reflex affecting now decisions.
- Pre-suade an audience so you’re there when they’re ready.
- Joe shares what he did as a carpet cleaner.
- The power of reciprocity is strong.
- True collaboration is being more helpful to others than they are to you.
- Half the money you charge is going to go to marketing it – there’s a cost for acquisition.
- Joe breaks down a joint venture strategy he used with carpet cleaners.
- Marketing is about psychology. It’s applied psychology.
- Give some stuff away and provide value.