LIVE At The I Love Marketing Meetup! Featuring Joe Polish and Alex Moscow
Ever wonder what happens at a LIVE I Love Marketing Meetup Group? Listen to the interesting conversations, elegant insights, and immediately actionable marketing strategies in today’s episode of I Love Marketing.
In this episode, Alex Moscow and Joe Polish answer questions about lucrative marketing, effective learning strategies, and building businesses of global impact. They’ll break down the biggest mistake entrepreneurs make and the one thing you should do with your top clients today in order to attract more high-level clients.
You’ll learn simple strategies that yield ridiculous results, bring in loyal clients, and elevate your position instantly in the marketplace.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Alex and Joe in this episode:
- 3 things you need in order to sell anything, the difference between “marketing” and “selling”, and the #1 job of every business owner.
- Why understanding the PSYCHOLOGY of your clients and customers is MUCH more important than any tactic or technique.
- The biggest mistake entrepreneurs make in business AND one of the most effective ways to stand out in any marketplace.
- Do this ONE thing with your top 5 clients in order to generate more leads on autopilot and attract HIGHER PAYING CLIENTS.
- The 3 ways to learn ANYTHING effectively and easily.
- How to think about your marketing so it gives you the highest possible chance of success in your business.
- How to fill up your business with more people than you can handle.
- THE MOST IMPORTANT SKILL you need if you want to get peoples’ attention and impact people all over the world.
- How to fill up events with interested, pre-qualified, ready-to-buy prospects who become CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE.
- Want to launch a successful podcast? Here’s how to AFFORDABLY launch (and grow) your podcast SUPER quickly.
- The ONE THING Joe credits with having made him millions (and BILLIONS for service businesses he’s trained).
- What one of the highest-paid copywriters in the world said to do if you want to succeed BIG online.
- A simple strategy ANY entrepreneur could use that made one entrepreneur $67,000 from ONE SALE.
- The three things you need to sell something: A product/service, a sales pitch/marketing message, and a delivery system.
- Selling is what you do on the phone or face-to-face, and marketing is what you do to get them there.
- If you have a powerful marketing method, the delivery system is easy.
- What is the problem that you’re solving for your ideal customer, and how do they perceive their problem?
- Most entrepreneurs make it way too complicated.
- Survey your top five clients and ask what problem they wanted you to solve and why they picked you.
- Be clear about who your product/service is NOT for.
- If you want high-level clients, make sure you are speaking to high-level challenges.
- The three ways to learn: By experience, by others, and by teaching.
- The number one question in a consumer’s mind is, “Who can I trust?”
- If you have competitors, you have to position yourself.
- Get humans together that have a common interest, then speak to it with a solution.
- You get relationship equity, practice, and learning when you are useful and show up to help others.
- You have a moral obligation to sell if your product or service is life-saving.