Average Sucks: Leave Your Average Life Behind and Get What You REALLY Want with Michael Bernoff, Dean Jackson, and Joe Polish
Average sucks. Learn how to step-up your average and transform into greatness in today’s episode of the I Love Marketing Podcast.
In this episode, Michael Bernoff, Dean Jackson, and Joe Polish dissect how to use selected adversity to your advantage and succeed no matter what gets in your way. Michael will reveal how to STOP sheltering in your comfort zone, QUIT justifying inconsistency, and TOSS AWAY your outdated plan so you can finally understand what you really want and get it.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Michael, Dean and Joe in this episode:
- Michael reveals the biggest barrier people face in business and in life (and how to overcome it).
- Your Outdated Life Plan: Here’s how to pivot and shift it to get what the REAL YOU wants TODAY.
- How to change the way you think more easily and act so you experience more success and fun.
- The difference between people who do something and those who do something CONSISTENTLY.
- Why Michael wrote his new book Average Sucks and how it can help you transform your life.
- The ONE THING controlling your day-to-day actions impacting your success and fulfillment.
- Why your “Comfort Zone” is a perfectly orchestrated psychology that keeps you where you are.
- Michael gives you the 3 simple steps you can take RIGHT NOW to raise and grow your average.
- When working hard to try and do and be more is a bad idea and could make your life worse.
- How to change your biochemistry through “Selected Adversity” in order to stretch and grow.
- Why “CLOUDLANDIA” could be the biggest opportunity to make your dreams come true.
- Joe shares a marketing idea you can use to 10x customer engagement in your business.
- The first mentors Michael ever had and the most important lessons he learned from them.
- One of the most important actions you can take if you feel you aren’t getting what you want.
- What to do when you’re facing overwhelming challenges in your business and in your life.
- The most powerful strategy Michael has ever learned for positively influencing your health.
- Communication is our most undervalued asset as humans.
- Michael’s program is designed to get you where you can actually learn and listen.
- When you communicate, it’s about setting up the state and the frame.
- People have an ineffective relationship with their business.
- Many Entrepreneurs still don’t have what they want because they’re operating off an outdated plan.
- It’s not what you say, it’s the response that you get that you’re after.
- Entrepreneurs start with wanting to prove a point and survive – that’s not a good business plan.
- You’re never starting over in business; you build on what you learn.
- The greatest gift for yourself: Understand your average and who you are right now.
- Most people don’t make their plan from their current self and are farther along than they think they are.
- Michael was taught to work hard and be a better person; he didn’t know he could change.
- You can learn yourself better.
- Consistency becomes part of your identity but most people avoid responsibility.
- We can all agree that average sucks; we feel it all the time when we hold ourselves back.
- We have a natural pull to be average, but our average isn’t the full version of ourselves.
- When you realize what you want isn’t in alignment with what you do, average is holding you back.
- You’ll always be operating out of an average. The question is: Is it the average you want?
- Technology stripped us of natural adversity and life got easy for people.
- Choose selected adversity to change the chemical composition of your brain, raise your average, and stretch yourself.
- Cloudlandia gives you instant access to opportunities if you take them.
- People don’t change unless they have to.
- Michael’s book is about why you don’t have what you want and what to do about it.
- Information about the Average Sucks Gift Box.
- People don’t market well to themselves, but if you learn to market to yourself you’ll elevate your game.
- We need to take responsibility for our language and must label things appropriately.
- Comfort zone: You do it automatically and it’s what you are willing to do.
- Your comfort zone is a perfectly orchestrated psychology to keep you where you are.
- To raise your average first accept that you aren’t where you want to be, then ask who you really are right now.
- Show up as yourself in relationships and be clear on needs and expectations.
- A mentor taught Michael to become a millionaire, not for the money, but for the man he’d become in the process.
- Happiness doesn’t create growth.