The Truth About Creating And Keeping Solid Relationships
Interview with Neil Strauss
About Neil Strauss:
Neil Strauss is a seven-time New York Times best-selling author. His books, The Game and Rules Of The Game, for which he went undercover in a secret society of pickup artists for two years, made him an international celebrity and an accidental hero to men around the world. Both books topped The New York Times best-seller list and were #1 on Amazon, and the former has the dubious distinction of being the most stolen book at Barnes & Noble besides The Bible.
In his follow-up book, The Truth: An Uncomfortable Book About Relationships, Strauss dives deep into the worlds of sex addiction, non-monogamy, infidelity, and intimacy, and explores the hidden forces that cause people to choose each other, stay together, and break up.
- Neil gets Joe and Dean up to speed on what he’s been working on and why he wrote his brand new book “The Truth”
- The Art Of Writing: 2 strategies for writing captivating, engaging, attention-getting content
- What Rick Rubin (the founder of Def Jam Records) privately told Neil when he was writing his new book
- Why a great relationship goes downhill (and what you can do to save it)
- 4 secrets to creating world class work and becoming world class
- Joe and Neil discuss what being an Addict means
- The biggest belief Neil had to give up and let go of to transform his life
- Neil takes you behind the scenes of how he thinks about the writing process
- The right way to write emails that connect deeply and authentically with your audience
- Joe reveals some of the fascinating projects he’s currently working on
- One of the most important life-changing lessons Neil discovered from writing “The Truth”