Two Proven Phrases To Increase Your Conversions And Transform Your Business
I Love Marketing With Joe Polish and Dean Jackson
Interview with Genius Network Member, Michael Fishman:
For over 20 years, Michael has been a leading advisor on marketing, positioning and business growth to consumer health information and product businesses. He has helped to grow a range of businesses offering content, supplements and OTC devices to every consumer segment, every lifestage and every philosophical position regarding what works to preserve and restore health. Engagement highlights include 18 years supporting Rodale Inc. in growing the Prevention and Men’s Health publishing brands, taking their book business from ground level to $300MM per year, and project work and/or collaborations with such admired personalities as Dr. Andrew Weil, Dr. Mark Hyman, Dr. Deepak Chopra, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Dr. Dean Ornish and a long list of others. Currently, in addition to an active consulting practice, Michael advises and has angel investments in Bulletproof, Thrive Market, Breathometer, MediMeals, Pavlok, and Zona Health. Michael leads the annual Consumer Health Summit, the private invitational gathering for founders and personalities, which he created in 1994. He is also the co-founder of BehaviorCon, a conference which features academics and entrepreneurs speaking on consumer psychology and behavioral economics. In his varied talks, he shares how marketing language, customer care and work culture combine to take companies and personal brands from merely good to the beloved best at what they do.
- The best book ever written about Internet Marketing…published before the internet existed!
- Michael shares ADVANCED ways to think about lists, offers and copy
- Key differences between “opportunistic” and “committed” customers
- On your opt-in buttons, use these two proven phrases to increase your conversions: “_____ _____ _____!” OR “_____ _____!”
- The biggest marketing obstacle business owners face and how to overcome it in a way that creates deeper customer relationships
- A psychological secret Nelson Mandela knew that could transform your business