- Joe and Dean share some e-mail marketing results I Love Marketing listeners have been getting
- How to make more profits with your current customers AND get your current customers referring more business to you
- Dean points out the two most effective times to use the 9 word e-mail for maximum response
- Joe shares a story about how you could run an entire business off an iPhone IF you have the right words and the right prospects
- Dean summarizes three steps you should take to add tens of thousands of dollars to your bank account
- PLUS: How to get your copy of the NEW I Love Marketing iPad Magazine!
- The three reasons why it’s important to have Likes and Fans on Facebook (and how to quickly turn Likes into Leads with a simple 1 minute video)
- Facebook 101: The key steps to follow when working with your Personal Profile and Fan Pages (and the perfect number of posts you should make per day), The strategy and etiquette to use when ‘friending’ and ‘unfriending’ people, and the biggest concerns and issues you must be aware of when it comes to online privacy and Facebook privacy
- When you should and shouldn’t have multiple Facebook pages (and a unique way to use Facebook groups to offer exclusivity to your customers)
- Amy shares her best ‘Facebook Time Management’ advice
- How to make money with Facebook using Facebook ads (and the three types of ads you should use)
- Dean reviews the most important and effective ways to use e-mail marketing
- The five qualities of “5 Star Prospects” and what you should do when you find them
- The majority of prospects who don’t buy from you can surprisingly make you financially free (Dean shares the techniques that make this a reality for you)
- The type of e-mail you should send to your prospects on a regular basis that your prospects will be thrilled to get from you
- Dean shares the most effective way to create engaging relationships with your prospects and customers using e-mail
- Dean explains what the prospect buying cycle is and Joe reveals how to make money from prospects who don’t buy immediately
- The 4 types of prospects your business will deal with and what you need to say to “5 Star Prospects” to get them to buy
- Joe discusses why psychology is more important than technology and Deans shares how thinking like a chess master can improve your e-mail marketing
- How to identify people who are ready to buy from you now and make them the right offer
- Dean discusses the psychology of e-mail marketing that will get you better, faster, and more lucrative responses
- The 9 word e-mail Joe sent to Sir Richard Branson and got a response in an hour (and how YOU can get a response from hard to reach people)
- Dean shares his 3 part winning formula for e-mail marketing success
- Why you must know your e-mail marketing outcome (and how it will make your autoresponders feel like a personal dialogue between you and your prospects)
- Joe gives you a behind-the-scenes peek at the exclusive X Prize Foundation Adventure and Innovation Trip he attended
- How to use prizes, incentives and crowd sourcing to get the most successful people creating breakthroughs for you
- Joe explains the Deep Psychology Of Contests that can transform your business, your health, and your life
- The one book (and video) you should read (and watch) to discover how to create competitions your customers will love being a part of
- Why understanding what ‘Brand’ is doesn’t matter (Here’s what DOES matter: R _ _ _ _ _ _ )
- Joe discusses why ‘awareness’ isn’t enough and points out a controversial documentary you should watch
- Dean tells you “The Most Valuable Thing(s) You Can Do” to strategically get your message to the right people
- Dean explains how to make an automated offer that is easy, lucrative and fun
- Joe and Dean share the most important elements of Direct Response that help you make more money
This could possibly be the best day ever!
Happy Birthday Joe from all of us
This week we’ve got 2 new podcasts to introduce!
First up, a new podcast with Joe Polish and Dan Sullivan called 1oxTalks. Joe and Dan share talks about growing your business 10x.
Listen to episode 2 with Dean Jackson…then check it out at 10xTalks.com
Here’s the second new podcast from Dean and Joe.
It’s called a perfect life…and it’s about life and lifestyle design. Richard Rossi joins Dean to talk about one of their favorite topics.
If you like the idea of removing friction and designing a “perfect” life for yourself…you’ll enjoy this